Five Mile Creek Schoolhouse

The Five Mile Creek Schoolhouse, located west of Harbor Springs on M-119 near Five Mile Creek Road, operated as a one-room school from 1915-1952. Over the years many different teachers educated a small group of students, fired the wood furnace, and cooked a hot lunch. This is on a stretch of road called Tunnel of TreesContinue reading “Five Mile Creek Schoolhouse”