The City Hall of University City, Missouri, was built in 1903 as the “Women’s Magazine Building”, the headquarters of a magazine publishing company, and became a city hall in 1930.

The octagonal, five-story brick-and-limestone building was built in a Beaux-Arts style with a dome roof. The building features a marble staircase connecting the first and second floors, a central rotunda and a large domed room on the top floor that serves as the council chambers.